Solar Exchange West – 2011
Join us on June 16th, 2011 to prepare for world wide Solar Day - Los Angeles, CA
Thursday, June 16, 2011
8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
California Nanosystems Institute
In conjunction with UCLA, Clean Tech LA, and the LA Business Council, Siemens is offering a day of discovery and dialogue on the latest emerging topics, innovations and trends within the solar industry. In addition, there will be opportunity for dialogue exchange on the extensive needs of manufacturers and developers of solar power.
Topics will include:
* Panel discussion on Utilities’ use of solar in the near future
* Production estimates of pv projects
* Thin film technology
* Greening the Solar Power Industry
* Use of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) technology in the development of giant solar satellites
* Reducing operating costs of manufacturing, and not impacting production
* Solar policy panel discussion
* And more!
Finally, tour the labs of the California Nanosystems Institute and see where they are exploring the power and potential of organizing and manipulating matter, starting down at the nanoscale level that will advance information technology, energy production, storage and saving, environmental well-being and diagnosis.
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsered by the UCLA Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research (OVCR), Clean Tech Los Angeles and Los Angeles Business Council (LABC)
Sponsor(s): Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research