Sustainable Infrastructure - Building LA’s Clean Water Future
The Los Angeles Basin Section (LABS) of California Water Environment Association is organizing a Sept. 8th specialty conference to promote sustainable practices that help ensure we continue to enjoy the benefits of clean and safe water.
Thursday, September 08, 2011
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
MWD Headquarters #2-145
700 North Alameda St., Los Angeles 90012
Sustainable Infrastructure is the foundation for creating a strong and prosperous economy in communities around the world.
We will hear from industry leaders about projects and practices that will help us realize and maintain sustainable communities.
Please RSVP / Pay at the Door check or cash
$30 Members / $40 Non-members / $20 Students
• Jim Clark, Senior Vice President, Black & Veatch
• Mark Gold, President, Heal the Bay
• Adel Hagekhalil, Asst. Director, Watershed Protection, City of Los Angeles, Dept. of Public Works, Bureau of Sanitation
• Nancy Steele, President, Los Angeles & San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council
• Deborah Weinstein, TreePeople
• Jim Yannotta, Asst Director of Water Resources, Los Angeles Department of Water & Power
Buffet lunch will be served.