UCLA Green Building Symposium - Building Better Places
Featuring a Keynote Address by Jeffrey T. Mezger, President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, KB Home
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
UCLA Anderson School of Management
Korn Convocation Hall, Entrepreneurs Hall 3rd Floor
Registration opens at 12:30 pm. Reception to immediately follow program.
The UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate and the Corporate Partners Program, UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability, are pleased to co-present the UCLA Green Building Symposium – Building Better Places. The program will feature a keynote address by Jeffrey T. Mezger, President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, KB Home.
• Matthew E. Kahn, Director of Research, UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate, and Professor, UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
• David Hodgins, Executive Director, LA Better Buildings Challenge
• Daniele Horton, Founder and Principal, Verdani Partners
• Peter T. Belisle II, Southwest Market Director, Jones Lange LaSalle
• Adhamina Rodriguez, Director of Sustainability, Swinerton Builders
• Matt Petersen, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Los Angeles
For questions, please contact Julie Lindner, (310) 794-2022.