UCLA TGIF Sustainable Enhancement Mini Fund Application
The goal of The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF) is to enable and empower students to take an active role in making UCLA a leader in sustainability. TGIF will provide much needed funding for projects that reduce UCLA’s negative impact on the environment.
Friday, April 06, 2012
All projects to be considered for TGIF funding must meet the following criteria:
• Projects must promote environmental sustainability on UCLA’s campus. This includes off-campus projects which influence sustainability on campus.
• There is a $500 limit to the amount that the Committee may allocate per project.
• Sustainable enhancement of the project and the costs associated must be demonstrated.
• Project proposals may be submitted by UCLA undergraduate students or undergraduate registered student organizations. Individuals and organizations outside of UCLA may not submit proposals.
• Projects shall have received all necessary written approval by appropriate campus officials prior to consideration.
• TGIF funding will not support projects already mandated by law or UCLA policy directive (e.g., standards for new building construction), since UCLA is already obliged to allocate funds for such projects. TGIF will fund projects which go above and beyond minimum requirements.
• All projects shall have a mechanism for evaluation and follow-up after funding has been dispersed.
Application deadlines will be the first Friday of each academic month. Refer to attachment for the application and additional detail. Please email final applications and direct all questions to TGIF Coordinator Patty Zimmerman at TGIF@asucla.ucla.edu
Download File: TGIF-Mini-Funding-Application-cu-sez.doc