LA City Candidates Forum on Environment, Transportation, and the Economy
Candidate offer in-depth answers to environmental, transportation and green economy issues are now available online.
On April 1, Candidates for Los Angeles City Council, City Attorney, and City Controller came together in this unique multi-race forum to answer Angelino’s hard questions on the future and current state of LA’s environment, transportation system, and the economy.
Watch video coverage from the Candidate Forum for the following races:
- Los Angeles City Attorney: Carmen Trutanich & Mike Feuer
- Los Angeles Controller: Dennis Zine & Ron Galperin
- Los Angeles Council District 1: Gil Cedillo & Jose Gardea
- Los Angeles Council District 6: Nury Martinez & Cindy Montanez & Richard Valdez
- Los Angeles Council District 9: Ana Cubas & Curren Price representative Andrew Lachman
- Los Angeles Council District 13: Mitch O'Farrell & John Choi
Published: Wednesday, April 10, 2013