The forum, focusing on life cycle assessment and supply chain analysis, featured the following guest speakers:
• Glen MacDonald, Director of the UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
• Renee Morin, Senior Manager at ClearCarbon by Deloitte
• Magali Delmas, Professor of Management and Director of the UCLA Center for Corproate Environmental Performance
• Deepak Rajagopal, Professor, UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
• Roberto Velozzi, Director of Special Projects and Sustainability, Lotus Engineering
Also contributing valuable insights were James Cascone, Pacific Southwest regional leader of Deloitte’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability practice, and Michael Sargent, Senior Manager of Deloitte’s Governance Regulatory Risk Strategies practice.
Deloitte & Touche recently partnered with the Institute of the Environment and Sustainability through its innovative Corporate Partners Program. Launched in 2010, the Corporate Partners Program supports UCLA’s high-quality environmental research and education while providing access to a world-renowned University and network of professionals and organizations motivated by common goals and interests.
Deloitte & Touche joined 14 other world-class organizations in the Corporate Partners Program, including ACI International, AECOM Technology Corporation, Boeing Company, Chem-Jet International, Citadel Environmental Services, CODA Automotive, Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market, Northrop Grumman, Phylmar Group, Ralphs Grocery, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Southern California Edison, Vertum Partners and Walt Disney Company.
Additional information on the Corporate Partners Program is available here: http://www.environment.ucla.edu/support/corporate-partners.asp