Corporate Partners Program
Using cutting-edge corporate environmental research and education with current best practices, the Corporate Partners Program seeks to speed the process of green-innovation by partnering with companies who believe in fostering a corporate culture that embraces both success and environmental responsibility.
Corporate Partners Program
The UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability (IoES) Corporate Partners Program is an annual giving program that supports the high quality research and education provided at the IoES.
With its Corporate Partners Program IoES has established a new model for collaboration and communication on environment and sustainability issues – fostering interactive relationships between companies and UCLA faculty, researchers, students and other firms to explore the latest business opportunities in environment and sustainability, corporate environmental performance, successful eco-marketing strategy and promotion of companies' environmental initiatives.
Developed by the IoES's Center for Corporate Environmental Performance with input from a number of globally recognized leaders in "green business," including several companies ranked in the highly competitive Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, the Corporate Partners Program draws upon the philosophy that the development and communication of effective environmental practices and products is both good corporate citizenship and good business.
- The Corporate Partners Program was developed by the IoES as an opportunity for companies and their leadership interested in green-innovation to engage with UCLA's world-class faculty, researchers and students on environmental issues in a business context: identification and development of business opportunities and forward thinking market strategies.
- Corporate Partners Program members are invited to environment and sustainability business and policy oriented events to interact with experts in the field.
- This unique partnership and dedication to the advancement of ecologically sound business practices lets the world know your organization is committed to environment and sustainability goals.
- Through this unique partnership, the IoES benefits from the extraordinary opportunity to learn from the experience of its Corporate Partners Program companies and executives, whose insights and professional experiences in current global markets can be invaluable in informing and shaping the future of "green business."
- The IoES firmly believes that with your support and input the students involved in these efforts will be the next generation of leaders in environmental enterprise within your organization and others around the world.
Learn more and Contact Information
For more information please contact:
Manager, Corporate Partners Program
UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
Telephone: (310) 254-8861
Fax: (310) 825-9663